Das style-Element

-->

Friday, January 9, 2015

Favourite Foundation !





Hello, So today I show you my favourite foundation =) I am trying for years to find the best foundation for my skin. I suffered lot acne and since the puberty I used the wrong foundation. Often the foundation I used was to oily for my kind of skin and I got a lot of spots. So one day I went to a perfumery shop and the lady who worked there advised me very well and told me to try this kind of foundation. She told me that I have a very difficult skin and if I don't use the right foundation it would be normal that I obtain spots.

The conclusion is that I am very happy nowadays with the "Guerlain" foundation. I tried a lot of other foundations and spent a lot of money :O I think for people who obtain a lot of spots, should try this one, than I am using this since two years =) and the spots are disappearing =)

The Foundation I use calls
Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20
. I use the number 13 "Rose Natual"
=))))

No comments :

Post a Comment